Shop Our Anti-Microbial Ethanol Products Today
Isopropyl Alcohol (ISO) is composed of 99.9% Isopropyl Alcohol. 99.9% lab reagent/technical-grade isopropyl alcohol. Removes saps and grunge from scissors, blades, and equipment quickly and easily. Isopropyl alcohol is a great disinfectant for the majority of surfaces, killing bacteria and germs on contact.
Ethanol has excellent solvent properties and is a very inexpensive option for many critical applications where pure alcohol is required. Ethanol is the solvent of choice for a wide variety of clinical, industrial, and pharmaceutical applications which include:
- Sterilization & Decontamination
- Antimicrobial Agent
- Tissue Preservation
- Organic Chemical Synthesis
- Protein Purification
- Excipient Manufacturing
- Pharmaceutical Production Line Cleaning
- Paint, Ink, and Dye Manufacturing
- Cosmetic Manufacturing
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Fragrance Manufacturing
- Flavor Extraction
- Other common names include Ethyl Alcohol and Ethanol Anhydrous.